Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thieving rewards

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobii
Bronze member
Bronze member

Thieving rewards Empty
PostSubject: Thieving rewards   Thieving rewards EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 2:24 pm

you almost never get the jewel becouse its 1/100k? wth??

lower it and just add some junk items in there orso that you dont only get divine or party hat idk but 1/100k is too much that crazy that woul be 3571 inv to get 1 orso
that aint cool
Back to top Go down
Goblin
Goblin

Thieving rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thieving rewards   Thieving rewards EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 2:54 pm

The reason that the it's so rare is because partyhats are indeed rare items. If we wanted everyone having a partyhat then the rate would be lower.
Back to top Go down
Tobii
Bronze member
Bronze member

Thieving rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thieving rewards   Thieving rewards EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 3:03 pm

my point is make the rares higher and add random other items like crystal keys idk but 1/100k is crazy and with this no one will ever get a phat or divine or what ever its too high and to borring to keep doing
Back to top Go down
Divine
Bronze member
Bronze member
Divine

Thieving rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thieving rewards   Thieving rewards EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 5:33 pm

I believe the rares should stay at the rate they are, considering I've gotten a Phat and Armadyl Pker has I believe 2 or 3. I do agree, however, with the crystal key idea. I saw for the gold statues add a a chance of getting a crystal key, skilling supplies, whatever. This will keep the interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thieving rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thieving rewards   Thieving rewards Empty

Back to top Go down

Thieving rewards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Feedback :: Suggestions-
Jump to: