Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thanatos' Suggestions Vol. 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thanatos
Bronze member
Bronze member

Thanatos' Suggestions Vol. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Thanatos' Suggestions Vol. 1   Thanatos' Suggestions Vol. 1 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:32 pm

Forums
1. Delete the Donation Information section and just create a sticky under the Donation Questions section that explains everything about Donating.
2. Provide a link back to the main site on the home page of the forums.

Game
1. Change the quantity of items in the shop to 100k. If they're available in the shop, I feel as though they should be available all the time. While the shops probably don't sell out frequently right now, as the amount of players increases I think this will become a problem.
2. Increase the exp gain from catching a shark. Right now it is only 1k more than tuna and lobsters and seeing as the sharks are almost the best option for fishing exp, I think the exp gain should be increased to maybe about 14k.
3. Change ::Yell to a color other than white so that it stands out. Also apply this to moderator/admin/owner messages.
4. Add a default friends chat that people join upon making an account. I feel like nobody really talks on the server and I think making this addition would lead to a better community.
5. Reduce the frequency of the automated messages.

Other
1. Add the server on RuneLocus.

Back to top Go down
Divine
Bronze member
Bronze member
Divine

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' Suggestions Vol. 1   Thanatos' Suggestions Vol. 1 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:38 pm

I agree with you about the shops, however, this is an economy server. So, that means having 100k of say Yew logs (currently only 250 in the shop) would make cutting them unneeded and would only be done for leveling woodcutting, and not for selling. My guess would be there is a limit to how many things are in the shops to try and keep the eco stable.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos
Bronze member
Bronze member

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' Suggestions Vol. 1   Thanatos' Suggestions Vol. 1 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 10:03 pm

I just think it should be one way or the other; either no logs at all or enough for everybody.
Back to top Go down
Traelar
Conquest Owner
Conquest Owner

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' Suggestions Vol. 1   Thanatos' Suggestions Vol. 1 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 1:33 am

Thanks for your suggestions! i appreciate you posting them on here instead of telling me in game, it gets very hard to remember everything so i try to send people to the forums. Anyways we will be removing certain items from shops it will be much better economy wise that is why i removed rune bars and addy bars and such. The shark problem has now just been brought to my attention i will get that fix right away. After the server is out of beta i will go through and make sure all the experience rates are stable. Also the yell color i know is a big problem and i will change it tomorrow it keeps slipping my mind. The default friend chat thing is implemented but there is a bug we need to fix while someone joins the chat upon login it shows you are the only one in the chat will work on that! Thank you for your input it's much appreciated ^_^ i will address these as soon as i can!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' Suggestions Vol. 1   Thanatos' Suggestions Vol. 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanatos' Suggestions Vol. 1
Page 1 of 1