Application for staff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lsdboy12
Bronze member
Bronze member

PostSubject: Application for staff   Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:50 am

NAME: Ingame; lsdboy1, IRL; Cody

AGE: I'm 17 years old, sir/Ma'am. I hope that you respect the fact that I'm not very old, but I hope that there will be no problems regarding that!

WHY SHOULD I PICK YOU: I'm signing up for a Administrator/Moderator because this server seems lovely, and I want to be a big part of it. I want to play an important role of the server, and I will do my best to be helpful & active! I've got alot of experience being a Administrator/Moderator, I've also been a Administrator at a server called iHybrid. I want to witness the growth of this server, and I think I could do that better if I were a Administrator/moderator. I also think that I could be a good asset for the staff team of this server, but I don't know - What do you guys think? I need the servers support, or I will not be a good administrator/moderator. I'd say that I can contribute and help out alot on this server. I know how to solve a fight or a problem, without of being a part of it.

Lets take an example of what problems can occur when you're a Staff Member:

Player 1 flames Player 2, and Player 2 starts to flame back. How may I handle this situation? It's simple. The first thing I would do, is to ask them kindly to stop the fight. If this doesn't work, I once again warn them depending on the level of the flame. If this doesn't work, I will mute them both for...Lets say 10 minutes. I unmute them, and I might ask them "Did you guys learn a lesson?". If they don't stop after this, I will give them another mute & I will wait for an higher ranked staff member to review the situation. I will never ever take any actions without of giving out warnings, if the player isn't advertising other servers. In that case, I would immediately mute him.

The main point of a Staff member, is to be able to handle fights without of being a part of them & contributing to the server

WILL YOU BE ACTIVE: Everyday, around 11 hours a day, 24/7 (Been on the server about 2-3 weeks)

WILL YOU BE HELPFUL: Yes, ofcourse, I will always do my best to help and contribute. Vote & Advertise (twice a day)

HOW CAN YOU HELP US: I can help you by simply watching the server. I can not make any donations, and I hope you understand that. Moderating/Administrating, cleaning up after spammers and making the server have a nice atmosphere is what I can do.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I'm Cody, an experienced RSPS player who will not let you down. I'd love to administrate a server like this, and I can be very active since I've got alot of spare time. Why would you pick me? Well, that's up to you. I'd say that I'm a good Administrator, but I don't know how you look at me? Maybe you don't see me as a good choice for a Administrator, but I hope you do. I really appreciate that you took your time to read through this, it means alot to me! Also, I know I'm new but don't worry - I'll be old soon!
Have a nice day,

- Cody Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilovethis
Bronze member
Bronze member

PostSubject: Re: Application for staff   Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:33 pm

i don't think there has to more staff due to the lack of players atm but good luck anyway
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BillNyeTSG
Bronze member
Bronze member

PostSubject: Re: Application for staff   Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:44 pm

ilovethis wrote:
i don't think there has to more staff due to the lack of players atm but good luck anyway
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for staff   

Back to top Go down

Application for staff
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1